Thursday, 22 September 2011

And another one!


…And another blog on cooking!! But this time, it’s dedicated to all foodanistas who live in an ‘expat’, ‘without border’ or ‘nomadic’ mode and who have their roots scattered a bit everywhere! With this blog, I just want to suggest a simple – but enjoyable – way of cooking that can be adapted wherever you live, with no fuss,  no fancy ingredients or state-of-the-art utensils, with what is available locally… A Kabuli rice in Paris ? Possible! A dahl in the Philippines ? Again possible ! A meringue lemon tart in Liberia ! Sure will do ! And what about home-made raviolis in the African bush ? Well, why not ? I tested ! Yes, with simple tools and ingredients (the more I travel the more I realise that some products are just global!) and a little bit of creativity, almost everything is possible! So let’s get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment